When you view the lead profile of a Ylopo lead within your CRM, you may see the lead has certain tags. These are tags that are automatically added by Ylopo to provide you with relevant information about where the lead came from, what their demographics are, how they have engaged with your site, and more. These tags help you to keep your leads organized and your outreach consistent.
For instance, here's an example of where the tags are located in a lead profile in Follow Up Boss (FUB):
What do tags do?
For the most part, tags are added by Ylopo to your lead simply to provide you with more information about the lead, including:
- What keywords the lead was generated on
- The lead's demographics
- How they have engaged with your site
- Buying timeframe
That said, there are a few tags that serve a specific purpose. For instance, during your setup when you do your Mass Lead Import, a Ylopo Onboarding Specialist will ask you some questions about which actions you'd like taken for your leads when they're imported. Based on what you want, we'll recommend applying one of the following tags:
- Y_IMPORT_RETARGETING - Means the lead will get NO welcome email and NO listing alerts, just the Ylopo remarketing
- Y_IMPORT_WITHOUT_SEARCH - Sends the lead a welcome email, but NO listing alerts
- Y_IMPORT_WITHOUT_WELCOME_EMAIL - Sends the lead listing alerts, but NO welcome email
- Y_IMPORT - Sends the lead both listing alerts and a welcome email, and allows you to use property inquiries (where available) to set up search criteria
- Y_IMPORT_WITH_DEFAULT_SEARCH - Sends the lead both listing alerts and a welcome email, but only uses default search criteria that you set
Please Note: Some leads may be imported automatically once they are tagged, so please be sure to only tag leads you would like to import. We recommend working closely with your Onboarding Specialist and/or Account Manager to make sure the leads are imported correctly.
Are there Ylopo tags that I can add?
Since tags are mostly meant for Ylopo to provide you with information about the leads, there are only a few tags that you can add to leads that will cause a certain action:
- NOTEXT or NO_TEXT- If you add this tag to a lead, the lead will not receive any behavioral texts or RAIYA texts for as long as that tag is applied. If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive texts again.
NO_EMAIL - If you add this tag to a lead, the lead will not receive any search alerts for as long as that tag is applied. If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive alerts again.
NO_MARKETING - Applying this tag stops all texting AND search alerts. It is a combination of NO_TEXT and NO_EMAIL. If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive texts and alerts again.
- BAD_NUMBER / BAD_PHONE - Adding this tag to a lead will make it so that the next time the lead goes to your home search site, they will not be able to look at listings until they enter in a new phone number.
- Y_IMPORT - Adding this tag to a lead in your CRM will automatically import the lead to Stars but only if the tag is added to a new lead (less than 48 hours old). Adding this tag to a lead that is older than 48 hours old will not do anything. To import older leads, please reach out to us so that we may initiate the import on our end.
What do the tags mean?
Since we want to provide you with as much context for the lead as possible, there are several different categories of tags. Here are some of the tags you may see on your leads along with their meaning.
We currently send the following source tags to your CRM:
Ylopo, # of days in CRM - Default for FUB leads
Ylopo Leads - Default for LionDesk leads
Branded Website, # of days in CRM - Comes from a Squarespace form
Home Valuation (Ylopo), # of days in CRM - Comes from the Home Valuation form
Ylopo Seller, # of days in CRM - Comes from Seller Suite
Types of Tags
Advertisement Based Tags: Tags based on the advertisement or ad source that the lead responded to.
LISTING_ROCKET - Lead has responded to an ad for one of your listings
VACATION_OR_SECOND_HOME - Lead is searching for a second home
Demographic Tags: Demographic tags based on information we receive about the lead.
AB - Aspiring Buyer (First-time buyer)
CNEW - City Targeted New Home Ads (specific cities campaigns)
CUS - Custom Ad (discussed between you and our marketing team)
EMPTY_NESTER - Trade Down Seller
HNW - Luxury
HOD - Trade Down
HOU - Trade Up
HVB - High Value Buyer
LTM - Likely to Move
M - Military
NC - New Construction
OH - Open House
RB - Relocation
RED - Reduced Price
REM - Remarketing Visitor
SHO - Senior Home Owner
SST - Single Story
TU - Trade Up
VB - Vacation Buyer
WAT - Waterfront
YLOPO_ADWORDS - Indicates a lead that registered on a Ylopo Google ad
YLOPO_FACEBOOK - Indicates a lead that registered on a Ylopo Facebook ad
YLOPO_ORGANIC - Indicates a lead that registered directly through your Ylopo website
ZIPCODE- 5 digit zip code that indicates areas that a lead is interested in
- We will tag your leads with a zip code if you request for it to be added along with your Custom Ad.
- Follow Up Boss has a feature that can tag all your incoming leads with a zip code, making it easy to set up your Lead Flow rules in case you want leads from a specific zip code to be assigned to an agent instead of being round robined. All you need is to go to Admin > Tags > and click "Turn on auto-tagging new leads"
- For other CRMs, please feel free to reach out to your CRM Support to check if they have this feature.
HOME_BUYER1 - single-family home
HOME_BUYER2 - condo or townhome
HOME_BUYER3 - other
Tags Based on Registration Questions: Tags based on the answers to questions that we ask the lead during registration
When would you like to move?:
How would you describe where you are in your home search?:
OTHER (property type)
Tags Based on Seller Questions:
Do you currently own your home?
If finances were not an issue, would you prefer to:?
PULL_MONEY_OUT - Equity loan lead (for lender partner)
Tags Based on Lead Activity: Activity tags based on the lead’s home search activity and certain things that they have done (e.g. responding to a behavioral text)
YPRIORITY - A lead that has completed some action that indicates high home search activity and/or a request for more information.
RETURNED - A lead who has returned to your home search site after registration
LISTING_ALERT_UNSUB - A lead who is unsubscribed from daily listing alerts
UNSUBSCRIBED - A lead who is unsubscribed from emails sent through FUB
HANDRAISER - A lead who has requested information or a showing for a listing
SELLER_ALERT - This lead has a seller alert drip set up in Ylopo Stars
Tags Based on Import or Assignment: Tags based on the way the lead was added to the CRM and the agent assigned to nurturing the lead
MANUAL - Used when a lead is entered manually in Ylopo Stars
AGENT_NAME - Along with the “MANUAL” tag, leads entered by an agent will also be tagged with that assigned agent’s name
Y_IMPORT- Used when a lead is added through a mass lead import
Y_IMPORT_RETARGETING - Used for leads that are imported with only Facebook remarketing ads
Behavioral Texts Tags: Tags related to the behavioral drip texts that lead receive
NOTEXT - Used to indicate that you would like for a lead to be opted out of receiving future texts
Tags Based on Automated ISA: Tags based on how agents should engage with a lead based on their text responses to Automated ISA
AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP - Agents should call the lead right away and take over the conversation.
AI_ENGAGED - Agents should monitor the lead closely and call to introduce yourself
AI_NOT_INTERESTED - No action necessary. We have saved you time by automatically enrolling the lead in bad number recapture and remarketing
Still have questions about Ylopo tags? Contact Us
Last Updated Feb 2021