What are tags?
When you view the profile of a Ylopo lead within your CRM, you will notice the lead has tags. Tags are added to give you relevant information about the lead's behavior. Providing you insight on where the leads originated, demographics, and how they are engaging with your site. These tags help you to keep your leads organized and your outreach consistent. For instance, here's an example of where to locate tags in a lead profile in the Follow Up Boss (FUB) CRM. Most tags are automatically added based on the lead's behavior with your home search site or other interaction. There are a few tags that you may add that we will review.
Most tags are auto-populated by lead behavior, but some you can add to the lead, as we show below. For instance, during your set up when you do your Mass Lead Import, a Ylopo Onboarding Specialist will ask you some questions about which actions you'd like to take for your leads when imported. Based on what you want, we'd recommend applying one of the import tags if you have a CRM that supports a tag-based import.
Mass Lead Import Tags
- Y_IMPORT_RETARGETING - This means the lead will get NO welcome email and NO initial listing alert, just the Ylopo remarketing dynamic targeted ads on Facebook.
- Y_IMPORT_WITHOUT_SEARCH - Sends the lead a welcome email, but NO initial listing alert.
- Y_IMPORT_WITHOUT_WELCOME_EMAIL - Sends the lead an initial listing alert, but NO welcome email.
- Y_IMPORT - Sends the lead both the initial listing alert and a welcome email. This tag allows you to use property inquiries (where available) to set up search criteria.
- Y_IMPORT_WITH_DEFAULT_SEARCH - Sends the lead both the initial listing alert and a welcome email, but only uses the default search criteria that you provide.
Adding these tags to a lead in your CRM will automatically import the lead to Stars but only if the tag is added to a new lead (less than 48 hours old). Please be sure to only tag leads you would like to import. Adding an import tag to a lead that is older than 48 hours old will not do anything. To import older leads, please reach out to us so that we may initiate the import on our end. We recommend working closely with your Onboarding Specialist and/or Account Manager to make sure the leads are imported correctly. Please note that only one import tag may be added per lead.
Lead Activity Tags
Advertising Based Tags: Based on advertisement or ad source the lead responded to.
- LISTING_ALERT_UNSUB - A lead who is unsubscribed from daily listing alerts.
- HANDRAISER - A lead who has requested information or a showing for the listing on your home search site.
- HOMEBOT_ENGAGED- When the lead views the Homebot report.
- LISTING_ROCKET - Lead has responded to an ad for one of your listings
- RETURNED - A lead who has returned to your home search site after registration.
- SELLER_ALERT - This lead has a seller alert drip set up in Ylopo Stars.
- UNSUBSCRIBED - A lead who is unsubscribed from emails sent through Follow Up Boss.
- YPRIORITY - A lead that has completed some action that indicates high home search activity and/or a request for more information.
- NEW_NUMBER - When a lead gives a new phone number after previously providing a bad phone number.
Demographic Tags: Demographic tags are based on information we receive about the lead.
- CNEW - City Targeted New Home Ads (specific cities campaigns)
- CUS - Custom Ad (discussed between you and our marketing team)
- EMPTY_NESTER - Trade Down Seller
- HNW - Luxury
- HOD - Trade Down
- HOU - Trade-Up
- HVB - High-Value Buyer
- LTM - Likely to Move
- M - Military
- NC - New Construction
- OH - Open House
- RB - Relocation
- REM - Remarketing Visitor
- SST - Single Story
- VB - Vacation Buyer
- WAT - Waterfront
- YLOPO_ADWORDS - Indicates a lead that registered on a Ylopo Google ad
- YLOPO_FACEBOOK - Indicates a lead that registered on a Ylopo Facebook ad
- YLOPO_LSA - Indicates a lead that called through your Google LSA ad
- YLOPO_ORGANIC - Indicates a lead that registered directly through your Ylopo website
- ZIPCODE- 5 digit zip code that indicates areas that a lead is interested in.
Source Tags: Where the leads originated from.
- Ylopo, # of days in CRM - Default for Follow Up Boss leads.
- Ylopo Leads - Default for LionDesk leads,
- Branded Website, # of days in CRM - Comes from a Squarespace form.
- Home Valuation (Ylopo), # of days in CRM - Comes from the Home Valuation form
- Ylopo Seller, # of days in CRM - Comes from Seller Suite
Tags Based on Automated ISA: Tags based on how agents should engage with a lead based on their text responses to Automated ISA
- AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP - The lead has replied expressing interest and is possibly ready for the agent to take over.
- AI_ENGAGED - Has begun engaging with texts.
- AI_NOT_INTERESTED - The lead has replied with a negative sentiment to text and has been automatically opted-out from further communication.
- AI_OPT_OUT- When a lead responds to Automated ISA (Raiya) using any language to stop we will automatically opt the lead out of all future texting.
Tags Based on Registration Questions: Tags based on the answers to questions that we ask the lead during registration
- When would you like to move?:
- How would you describe where you are in your home search?:
- OTHER (property type)
Tags Based on Dynamic Registration
Tags Based on Seller Questions:
- Do you currently own your home?
- If finances were not an issue, would you prefer to?
- PULL_MONEY_OUT - Equity loan lead (for lender partner)
Tags You Can Add: Activity tags based on the lead’s home search activity and other collected data (e.g. responding to a behavioral text).
- NOTEXT or NO_TEXT- If you add this tag to a lead, the lead will not receive any behavioral texts or RAIYA texts for as long as that tag is applied. If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive texts again.
NO_EMAIL - If you add this tag to a lead, the lead will not receive any search alerts for as long as that tag is applied. If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive alerts again.
NO_MARKETING - Applying this tag stops all texting AND search alerts. It is a combination of NO_TEXT and NO_EMAIL- If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive texts and alerts again.
- YPRIORTY_OPT_OUT- To have the lead stop generating priority alerts.
- BAD_NUMBER / BAD_PHONE - Adding this tag to a lead will make it so that the next time the lead goes to your home search site, they will not be able to look at listings until they enter in a phone number.
If you still have questions about Ylopo tags please Contact Us
Last Updated: 2/16/22 Colleen M.