What are tags?
When you view the profile of a Ylopo lead within your CRM, you will notice the lead has tags. Tags are added to give you relevant information about the lead's behavior. Providing you insight into where the leads originated, their demographics, and how they are engaging with your site. These tags help you to keep your leads organized and your outreach consistent. For instance, here's an example of where to locate tags in a lead profile in the Follow Up Boss (FUB) CRM. Most tags are automatically added based on the lead's behavior with your home search site or other interaction.
Most tags are auto-populated by lead behavior, but some you can add to the lead, as we show below by marking an + next to the group. For instance, during your set up when you do your Mass Lead Import, a Ylopo Onboarding Specialist will ask you some questions about which actions you'd like to take for your leads when imported. Based on what you want, we'd recommend applying one of the import tags if you have a CRM that supports a tag-based import.
|Mass Lead Import Tags,||Activity Tags,||Advertising Tags,||Demographic Tags,|
|Source Tags,||Automated ISA Tags,||Registration Questions,||Dynamic Registration,|
|Direct Connect,||Seller Questions,||Ylopo Live Call Outcome Dispositions/Tags|
Important note: Welcome emails are temporarily disabled due to some technical issues with their delivery. We will update this article as soon as they’re re-enabled.
- Y_IMPORT_RETARGETING - This means the lead will get NO welcome email and NO initial listing alert, just the Ylopo remarketing dynamic targeted ads on Facebook.
- Y_IMPORT_WITHOUT_SEARCH - Sends the lead a welcome email, but NO initial listing alert.
- Y_IMPORT_WITHOUT_WELCOME_EMAIL - Sends the lead an initial listing alert, but NO welcome email.
- Y_IMPORT - Sends the lead both the initial listing alert and a welcome email. This tag allows you to use property inquiries (where available) to set up search criteria.
- Y_IMPORT_WITH_DEFAULT_SEARCH - Sends the lead both the initial listing alert and a welcome email, but only uses the default search criteria that you provide.
Adding these tags to a lead in your CRM will automatically import the lead to Stars but only if the tag is added to a new lead (less than 48 hours old). Please be sure to only tag the leads you would like to import. Adding an import tag to a lead that is older than 48 hours old will not do anything. To import older leads, please reach out to us so that we may initiate the import on our end. We recommend working closely with your Onboarding Specialist or Client Success Manager to make sure the leads are imported correctly. Please note that only one import tag may be added per lead.
Activity tags: +
Based on the lead’s home search activity and other collected data (e.g. responding to a behavioral text). These are tags you can add.
- NOTEXT or NO_TEXT- If you add this tag to a lead, the lead will not receive any behavioral texts or RAIYA texts for as long as that tag is applied. If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive texts again.
NO_EMAIL - If you add this tag to a lead, the lead will not receive any search alerts for as long as that tag is applied. If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive alerts again.
NO_MARKETING - Applying this tag stops all texting AND search alerts. It is a combination of NO_TEXT and NO_EMAIL- If you remove the tag, the lead will be eligible to receive texts and alerts again.
- BAD_NUMBER / BAD_PHONE - Adding this tag to a lead will make it so that the next time the lead goes to your home search site, they will not be able to look at listings until they enter a phone number.
Advertising Based Tags: Based on the advertisement or ad source the lead responded to.
- LISTING_ALERT_UNSUB - A lead who is unsubscribed from daily listing alerts.
- HANDRAISER - A lead who has requested information or a showing for the listing on your home search site. When existing leads clicked on the "Ask a question" and for newly-added leads that registered through the form
- HOMEBOT_ENGAGED- When the lead views the Homebot report.
- LISTING_ROCKET - Lead has responded to an ad for one of your listings
- RETURNED - A lead who has returned to your home search site after registration.
- SELLER_ALERT - This lead has a seller alert drip set up in Ylopo Stars.
- UNSUBSCRIBED - A lead who is unsubscribed from emails sent through Follow Up Boss.
- YPRIORITY - A lead that has completed some action that indicates high home search activity and/or a request for more information.
- NEW_NUMBER - When a lead gives a new phone number after previously providing a bad phone number.
- REQUESTED_RATE - When a lead requested a real payment estimate
- CUS - Custom Ad (discussed between you and our marketing team)
- YLOPO_ADWORDS - Indicates a lead that registered on a Ylopo Google ad
- YLOPO_FACEBOOK - Indicates a lead that registered on a Ylopo Facebook ad
- YLOPO_LSA - Indicates a lead that called through your Google LSA ad
- YLOPO_ORGANIC - Indicates a lead that registered directly through your Ylopo website
Source Tags: Where the leads originated from.
- Ylopo, # of days in CRM - Default for Follow Up Boss leads.
- Ylopo Leads - Default for LionDesk leads,
- Branded Website, # of days in CRM - Comes from a Squarespace form.
- Home Valuation (Ylopo), # of days in CRM - Comes from the Home Valuation form
- Ylopo Seller, # of days in CRM - Comes from Seller Suite
Automated ISA: Tags based on how agents should engage with a lead based on their text responses to Automated ISA
- AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP - The lead has replied expressing higher intent which could include:
- Wanting an appointment
- Asking for a phone call
- The timeframe is under three months
- Asking a specific property question
- Asking about the agent's commission
- Mentioning loan approval or not working with a lender yet
- Requires help with a question outside of Raiyas scope
- AI_ENGAGED - Has begun engaging with texts.
- AI_NOT_INTERESTED - The lead has replied with a negative sentiment to the text and has automatically opted out of further communication.
- AI_OPT_OUT- When a lead responds unfavorably to Automated ISA (Raiya) using any language to stop we will automatically opt the lead out of all future texting.
- AI_INTERESTED- For all leads that have responded but have not indicated a higher level of interest or declared they are not interested.
Registration Questions: Tags based on the answers to questions that we ask the lead during registration
- When would you like to move?:
- How would you describe where you are in your home search?:
- OTHER (property type)
- USE_HOME_EQUITY= I Don't Own a Home
- DO_YOU_OWN_A_HOME= YES
- DO_YOU_OWN_A_HOME= I Don't Own a Home
Ylopo Direct Connect:
- YLOPO_DIRECT_CONNECT_FB - this tag is applied to all Direct Connect leads generated on Facebook.
- YLOPO_DIRECT_CONNECT_PPC - this tag is applied to all Direct Connect leads generated through Google PPC.
- Wants preapproval call
- Preapproved but wants a second opinion on their rate
- Said they are buying in cash
- Purchase timeline
timeline="within 90 days"
timeline="within 6 months"
timeline=over 6 months"
- Wants a call about their home search
- Wants a call within the hour they were sent to your CRM
- Do you currently own your home?
- If finances were not an issue, would you prefer to?
- PULL_MONEY_OUT - Equity loan lead (for lender partner)
For Follow Up Boss Users Only Ylopo Seller Leads:
- HOMEBOT_SUCCESSFUL- If a lead’s profile is successfully created in Homebot.
- HOMEBOT_INVALID_ADDRESS- If a lead’s profile is not successfully created in Homebot.
Ylopo Live Call Outcome Dispositions/Tags:
The outcome of a call attempt or phone conversation with a Ylopo Live lead is referred to as a “call disposition”. A quality lead has any of the following call dispositions - call outcome (CRM tags):
- ISA_TRANSFER_SUCCESSFUL - Leads who have successfully transferred to an agent.
- ISA_TRANSFER_UNSUCCESSFUL - Leads we have attempted to transfer but no agent picked up (for leads who dropped on the line while waiting for transfer, we will offer to call the lead back or let the agent follow up)
- CALLBACK_SCHEDULED - Leads that requested to be called back at a specific date/time. Our call center will follow up with the leads to deliver transfers.
- NURTURE - Leads who have an interest in buying/selling in the future but not ready to talk with an agent right now
- YLOPO_LIVE_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP (coming soon) - Leads that we have engaged with via text messaging and cannot respond to the lead's inquiry. Requires agent follow up.
Once Ylopo reaches any of the above call dispositions (except for CALLBACK_SCHEDULED), our call center will hand the lead off to you and will end interactions with that lead.
Aside from the above call dispositions, here are the other possible call or call attempt outcomes you will see on the Ylopo Live leads:
- GHOST_CALL - There is no one on the other line.
- DO_NOT_CALL - The lead wants to be removed from the list.
- BUSY_LINE - Busy tone.
- VOICEMAIL - Reached voicemail and didn't leave a message.
- LEFT_VOICEMAIL - Reached voicemail and left a message.
- NO_ANSWER - The line keeps ringing/the line dropped after one or a few rings (No Caller Interaction)/The line stayed quiet until the call dropped/static noise.
- DECLINED_BY_REALTOR - When the realtor declines for the following reason: Realtor does not provide the service needed (out-of-scope).
- HUNG_UP - The caller disconnected purposefully during the call or transfer.
- CALL_DISCONNECTED - The caller got disconnected for any reason in the middle of the conversation.
- WRONG_NUMBER - No real estate needs. There could be somebody using their number. (IVR, wrong number, accidental dial, not in service).
- NOT_INTERESTED - The lead signed up but they are no longer interested. No interest and does not want a callback. Changed their mind. Already has a realtor. Rental calls - No need to ask if they are looking to buy.
If you still have questions about Ylopo tags please Contact Us
Last Updated: 11/09/23 Rem M.