Ylopo offers two different types of texting. Included with your Ylopo account is behavioural texting. Behavioral Texts are SMS messages sent to leads by Ylopo after a lead has meaningfully engaged with your home search site. This is a responsive approach to lead engagement that helps ensure you’re constantly in touch with every qualified lead (even when you can’t be). To learn more about Behavioral Texting please visit this page. This differs from the second type of texting we offer Automated ISA (Raiya) at an additional fee. Raiya is an automated ISA that monitors your texts 24/7 with the power of artificial intelligence. It is proactive in its outreach You can learn more about Raiya here.
As a general rule of thumb, we recommend keeping texting running. However, there are of course some circumstances where turning off Texting is called for:
- The lead has specifically asked you not to text them. Leads that responds negatively ae automatically opted out.
- You are already in contact with a lead and you don't want them receiving additional
communications from Ylopo
- You no longer wish to "work" that lead
To turn off Behavioral Texts for active leads:
You can either add the tag NOTEXT to your lead or select the opt out button in Star.
Here is a step by step instruction how to opt out in Stars using Follow Up Boss.
1. Go to your CRM and find the file of the lead requesting an opt-out.
2. Once at the lead's profile page in your CRM, find one of the three Ylopo Stars links to access their Ylopo Stars profile.
3. Once you’re at the lead's Ylopo Stars page find the “Opt Lead Out of all future texts” button and click on it to toggle it off.
You can also check out this video to see the above approach in action!
Last Update: 9/17/21 Colleen M.