Your leads clicked on our ads because they saw a home they liked, so a key part of your follow up strategy should be making sure they're seeing relevant listings from you in more than one format. Luckily, Ylopo has automated much of this for you with our algorithmic search Listing Alerts and Bonded Alerts for properties of high interest!
Here's a bit more about each type of listing alert your leads can receive.
Dynamic Listing Alerts
Each lead Ylopo generates, as well as any automatically imported lead with a property inquiry, automatically receives a daily or weekly Dynamic Listing Alert email with listings based on what they've viewed on our site in the past.
- These emails come with your branding and colors, as well as calls to action to encourage them to come back to your website, or schedule a showing for homes they really like.
- We'll set the frequency of alerts based on what we know about their timeframe, and you can edit the criteria we use in Ylopo Stars any time!
- Please note that when you edit the criteria for a dynamic listing alert, the dynamism is lost and the alert will no longer auto-update based on the lead's search activity.
Bonded Listing Alerts
Since we're tracking every move your lead makes on your Ylopo home search site, we also automatically create special alerts for homes of high interest.
- When a lead views a home several times, marks it as a favorite or requests information or a showing, we automatically create a Bonded Listing alert specifically for that home, which is sent whenever the listing is updated.
- For example, if the listing has a price reduction, or new photos are added to the listing, we'll automatically notify your lead with this alert.
- Like our other automated alerts, these bonded alerts use your branding and include calls to action.
Instant Listing Alerts
If you would like your leads to be notified as soon as the perfect listing comes onto the market, you can set your leads up to receive Instant Listing Alerts. This can help if you are in a market with a lower inventory.
- You can set up a lead to receive Instant Listing Alerts in a similar way that you would edit your Listing Alerts for the client.
- To make the Listing Alert an Instant Listing Alert, click on the "Frequency" drop-down menu near the bottom of the page and select the "Instant" alert option (see graphic below).
- Once this is selected, your lead will receive an alert anytime a new listing that matches the search criteria of the Listing Alert comes on the market.
Important Note: If a lead is unaware that they are set up for Instant Listing Alerts and either get annoyed by the frequency or mark the email as spam, it can dramatically affect Listing Alert delivery to the rest of your leads. This is why we recommend that you only use Instant Listing Alerts after you have spoken to the lead and set the expectation that they will receive Instant Listing Alerts.
We have also implemented some tested safeguards to ensure that Instant Listing Alerts do not become spam:
- A lead will not receive more than 10 alerts per day
- Alerts will only be sent between 6am and 8pm your local time
- After 6 "unopened" alerts per day, the alerts will be automatically changed to daily. This is to protect your email reputation and deliverability.
Push Listing Alerts
Although we try to keep relevant listing information coming to your leads automatically, nothing can beat a personal touch and some handpicked listings, especially for your Ylopo Priority leads. For that reason, you can also send a smaller selection of handpicked homes to your leads by text or email any time with Push Listings!
As always, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com.
Last Update: 9/14/21 Colleen M.