Ylopo Listing Alerts may have different qualities depending on what kind of status they have.
- Active - It is currently being sent to the lead. It could be an old lead getting an active search or it could be a brand-new lead with an active search.
- Unsubscribed - When a lead has clicked Unsubscribe on a listing alert, the status will switch to Unsubscribed and that alert will no longer be sent.
- Sunsetted - Any daily listing alerts begin being sent out once per day for 14 days. If the lead does not open any of those emails or click any of the links, the alerts will be switched to weekly. If after 8 weeks the lead still has not unopened or clicked anything, the listing alert will sunset (discontinue) in order to preserve your email deliverability rating.
- If you edit a sunsetted search, it will quickly revert back to sunsetted status, so we don't recommend doing so.
- Instead, simply click the "New Search and Listing Alerts" icon and create a new search for that lead that will begin sending out fresh listing alerts.
Click here for more information on Sunsetting Listing Alerts and Seller Alerts
Click here for more information on other Types of Ylopo Listing Alerts for Your Leads.
You may also visit our Support Center page on Ylopo Stars
As always, we welcome any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 03/29/23 by Rem M.
Please sign in to leave a comment.