After over a year of research and development, we're thrilled to roll out version 2.0 of Ylopo's Home Search site!
This sleek, modern design delivers search results to your leads in a beautiful, intuitive search experience.
Here are some of the many things we've done to optimize this search site.
Beautiful Search Results Layout
The modern design layout focuses on larger listing photos, creating a visually appealing first impression.
Desktop Card View:
Desktop Map View:
Mobile Card View:
Mobile Map View:
- From the search results page, leads can also scroll through photos without having to click into the listing, which enables them to browse more easily and keeps them engaged.
Improved Design For Filters
- New and improved filter shortcuts (price, bed, bath, home type) surface the most popular search criteria without taking the lead away from the search results experience.
- Additional filters are thoughtfully laid out in the More Filters drop down, surfacing the next set of popular search criteria at the top.
- Filters optimized for mobile, specifically bigger buttons for usability.
- The map view now has the ability to draw custom polygons to look for specific homes in an area depending on the lead’s criteria.
Simplified Listing Details Layout
The listing details emphasize just the right amount of content without overwhelming the lead. We've also tripled the size of the listing photos to keep them engaged.
More Convenient Mortgage Calculator
The mortgage calculator has a new sleek design (and no longer hidden behind a button!)
Any custom input for down payment %, interest rate or term will be saved for the duration of that user’s session. This allows the lead to move from listing to listing without having to re-enter their settings and they can quickly glance at the estimated monthly payments.
Optimized Registration Form
We’ve split the registration form into two steps - 1. Phone Number 2. First Name and Email to optimize for lead conversion!
Other Improvements On Their Way...
While we're rolling out the new and improved Home Search, we're still tinkering away on other improvements based on your feedback! They are currently in development:
- The search box is getting a revamp! We’re updating the logic behind what locations are returned in the search box (returning only officially recognized locations) and a more comprehensive set of results. What if this is not hyper-localized enough for your needs and market? No worries, we also have plans to allow you to create custom polygons to define your neighborhoods and communities so that your leads can search them easily.
- We're enhancing the map to include location boundaries and also continually improving on performance and usability. These changes will create a better overall user experience so that we can confidently make Map the default search experience for clients who want it.
Wait, it seems like some features are missing...?
There are some features from version 1 of your Home Search site that you won't see right away on version 2. Don't worry! These features are still on our list. For more information on that, click here.
Last updated Apr 2021