Automated ISA combines the power of artificial intelligence with our 24/7 monitoring of consumer search behavior, creating a system that automatically communicates with leads.
Answers their questions and provides buyers and sellers with relevant, on-point property & market information. We call this Automated ISA RAIYA (Real estate Artificial Intelligence: Your Assistant), so you may see it referred to by either name.
Automated ISA vs. Behavioral Texting:
So what is the difference between Behavioral Texting and Automated ISA?
Behavioral Texting: Ylopo only texts your prospects in response to their engagement on your home search website. On average, one text is sent to a lead every two months (0.5 texts per month per lead).
Automated ISA: Automated ISA is a proactive engine that nurtures leads as if you had an in-house text-based ISA. Raiya will reach out to new leads proactively. On average, to get a meaningful response from a prospect, we send out seven texts to get one response.
Some Examples of AI Conversations:
Once a new lead registration text is sent to the lead, the AI engages in several ways. The following are some examples of this engagement.
Added value by recommending properties:
AI finds out the time frame and location of interest:
Gathers lead budget, bed, and bath preferences:
Finds out pre-qualification status:
Finds out if they own a home and if they have an agent:
Confirms the lead's interest in follow up appointments by adding a Hand Raiser Alert:
A Lead’s First Month with Automated ISA
The Goal: Get your prospect to respond and find out what they are interested in and their readiness to buy or sell.
The Strategy: We send a sequence of text messages that combine carefully crafted best practice scripts with relevant home listings or market trends data.
If you are in a tag-based CRM like Follow up Boss (the tags will apply to you):
Based on our testing and lead responses an estimated...
10% of the leads will be ready for Agent Follow-Up - Agents should call the lead right away and take over the conversation. (Tag: AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP).
20% of the leads are Engaging - Monitor closely and call to introduce yourself. (Tag: AI_ENGAGED)
20% of the leads are Not Interested - We just saved you time (and automatically enrolled leads in bad number recapture and remarketing) (Tag: AI_NOT_INTERESTED)
50% No Response Yet - We will continue to engage them on your behalf in the months ahead.
Month 2-12+ with Automated ISA
The Goal: Stay top of mind with your prospect in a way that keeps them engaged - with content that shows your value but isn’t pushy.
The Strategy: Every prospect will be proactively texted a minimum of two times per month, and the messages we send will be a composite of three types:
- Behavioral Text Messages
- Drip Text Messages
- AI texts (if they respond to Raiya)
Which Lead Sources will work with Automated ISA:
- Ylopo Generated LeadsSocial Buyer/Seller Leads
- Pay Per Click Buyer/Seller Leads
- Auto-Imported Leads (for Follow Up Boss, LionDesk, Firepoint, Sierra, Chime, and Zoho clients)
- Portal Leads (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.)
- Other Social Leads
- Other Pay Per Click Leads
- Open House Leads
- Organic Leads
- Database Leads
- Re-engaged Leads from your database
- Sphere Leads
When adding sources, we need to be advised if they have already provided TCPA compliance for outreach.
Are There Lead Sources That Can’t Use Automated ISA?
Leads that you don’t have express opt-in to text including FSBO, Expired, local prospecting, and scraped leads. They must first complete the registration through your home search site.
Customization Options with Automated ISA:
1. You can update the AI’s persona/identity.
- The text can come from the persona of the assigned agent’s assistant.
- Example: "Hi, this is John Smith’s assistant from the XYZ Real Estate Team".
- You will need to provide a persona if you are not using: Follow up Boss, LionDesk, Firepoint, Chime, Sierra, or Zoho.
- The text will come from the persona of the name you provide, so be mindful of this when choosing a name. The persona should be different from the company name.
- Example: “Hi this is XYZ Real Estate Team’s assistant from XYZ Company name”.
2. You can change the name of the AI Assistant.
- The default AI Assistant’s Name is Raiya. If the lead asks, "who am I speaking to" during an Automated ISA conversation, Raiya is the name provided by default.
- However, you can choose to change this name. Note that Raiya will not provide their name unless asked.
3. You can decide which lead sources the Automated ISA will engage.
- For example, Ylopo-generated, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
4. You can decide on the AI’s response if the lead wants to rent instead of buy.
- If you do work with renters please let us know so the AI can let them know.
- Otherwise, the AI will respond by saying that you do not work with renters.
5. You can change your default quiet hours.
- Currently, these hours are from 8 pm to 8 am in your time zone.
6. Holiday Schedule - Please let us know if there are any holidays or specific dates you do NOT want text automation to be active.
7. If you want to blacklist CRM stages or agents from text engagement, please notify your Client Support Manager. This is available for the following CRMs: Follow Up Boss, Liondesk, Firepoint, Sierra, Chime, and Zoho
Follow Up Boss clients have typically excluded the following standard stages:
- Hot Prospect (or Hot), Current Client, Pending, Closed, Past Client.
8. Agents assigned to leads in your CRM will need to be opted in or out of Automated ISA. This is a choice you need to make.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can the agent take over the conversation?
A: You can reply to the lead within the Stars Lead Detail page. Learn more about Agent Texting here.
Q: Can we change the schedule or frequency of the drip texts for the Automated ISA?
A: No, the schedule is fixed and applies to all clients, so we cannot change it.
Q: Can we change the verbiage of the Automated ISA or the drips?
No, however, we would love to hear your feedback on the language used! Please email email@example.com with the specified email address of the lead and the conversation so we can investigate conversations that may have misaligned intent or appear to be incorrect.
Q: How do I opt a specific lead out of all Text Automation (Behavioral Texts, Drip Texts, and Automated ISA)?
Go to the Stars lead detail page and click on the right-most button:
You can also choose to opt-out of the lead from the current AI conversation with the button immediately to the left of opt-out of all future texts. If the lead engages on your website in the future, they are still eligible for text automation.
Q: What Lead Filtration Should I Use?
A: Our recommendation for lead filtration when using Automated ISA is to set it to “No Filtration” so the AI can qualify and engage all leads.
Q: Tags - How do I identify which leads I should be reaching out to in my CRM?
A: AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP -The lead has replied with interest and is ready to be engaged by a live team member. We recommend reviewing each Raiya conversation to determine the best course of action for the lead. That is if it's best to engage by taking over the text, call, or allowing Raiya to continue nurturing the lead.
AI_ENGAGED - The lead has not yet responded to engagement. Excellent opportunity to call and introduce yourself to the lead.
AI_NOT_INTERESTED - No action needed. The lead has replied with a negative sentiment to the text and will be automatically opted out of further communication. Just because the lead prefers not to communicate through texts does not mean they do not want to continue with their home search. Best practice highly recommended engaging with these leads with a phone call.
For other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Last Update: 4/12/22 Colleen M.