The Big Idea:
The Automated ISA combines the true power of artificial intelligence with our 24/7 monitoring of consumer search behavior to create a system that automatically communicates with leads, answers their questions, and provides buyers and sellers with relevant, on-point property & market information. We call this Automated ISA "RAIYA" (Real estate Artificial Intelligence: Your Assistant), so you may see it referred to by either name.
Automated ISA vs. Behavioral Texting:
So what is the difference between Behavioral Texting and Automated ISA?
Behavioral Texting: Ylopo only texts your prospects in response to their engagement on your home search website. We are reacting to what a consumer does. On average, 1 text is sent to a lead every 2 months (0.5 texts per month per lead).
Automated ISA: Automated ISA is a proactive engine that nurtures leads as if you had an in-house text-based ISA. It will reach out to new leads without needing them to engage with your site first. On average, to get a meaningful response from a prospect, we send out 7 texts to get 1 response.
Some Examples of AI Conversations:
Once a new lead registration text is sent to the lead, the AI engages in a variety of ways. The following are some examples of this engagement.
Added value by recommending properties:
AI finds out time frame and location of interest:
Gathers lead budget, bed, and bath preferences:
Finds out pre-qualification status:
Finds out if they own a home and if they have an agent:
Confirms lead interest in follow up appointment and adds a “Hand Raiser Alert”:
A Lead’s First Month with Automated ISA
The Goal: Get your prospect to respond and find out what they are interested in and their readiness to buy or sell.
The Strategy: We send a sequence of text messages that combine carefully crafted best practice scripts with relevant home listings or market trends data.
If you are in a tag based CRM like Follow up Boss (the tags will apply to you):
Based on our testing and lead responses an estimated...
10% of the leads will be ready for Agent Follow-Up - Agents should call the lead right away and take over the conversation. (Tag: AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP).
20% of the leads are Engaging - Monitor closely and call to introduce yourself. (Tag: AI_ENGAGED)
20% of the leads are Not Interested - We just saved you time (and automatically enrolled lead in bad number recapture and remarketing) (Tag: AI_NOT_INTERESTED)
50% No Response Yet - We will continue to engage them on your behalf in the months ahead.
Month 2-12+ with Automated ISA
The Goal: Stay top of mind with your prospect in a way that keeps them engaged - with content that shows your value, but isn’t pushy.
The Strategy: Every prospect will be proactively texted a minimum of 2 times per month and the messages we send will be a composite of 3 types:
- Behavioral Texts (triggered by home search activity)
- Curated listing based content - properties and market updates
- Curated blog articles and guides
Examples of Curated Listing Based Content:
Examples of Curated Blog Content:
Which Lead Sources will work with Automated ISA:
- Ylopo Generated Leads
- Social Buyer/Seller Leads
- Pay Per Click Buyer/Seller Leads
- Auto-Imported Leads (for Follow Up Boss and LionDesk clients)
- Portal Leads (Zillow/Trulia/Realtor.com etc)
- Other Social Leads
- Other Pay Per Click Leads
- Open House Leads
- Organic Leads
- Database Leads
- Re-engaged Leads from your database
- Sphere Leads
Are There Lead Sources That Can’t Use Automated ISA?
Leads that you don’t have express opt-in to text including FSBO/Expired, local prospecting, scraped leads.
How Much Does Automated ISA Cost?
Starter Clients: $100
Level 1: $200
Level 2: $400
And $200 per additional Ylopo License Level*
Example of lead volume nurtured via Automated ISA at each level:
Customization Options with Automated ISA:
1. You can update the AI’s persona/identity.
- The text can come from the persona of the assigned agent’s assistant. Example: Hi, this is John Smith’s assistant from the XYZ Real Estate Team. If you are using any other CRM aside from Follow up Boss, LionDesk, or Firepoint, you will need to provide a persona.
- The text can come from the persona of the name which you provide. This is usually a team name so it applies to all leads (assigned or unassigned). Example: “Hi this is XYZ Real Estate Team’s assistant”
2. You can change the name of the AI Assistant.
- The default AI Assistant’s Name is Raiya. If the lead asks "who am I speaking to" during an Automated ISA conversation, Raiya is the name that will be provided by default.
- However, you can choose to change this name.
3. You can decide which lead sources the Automated ISA will work with.
- For example, Ylopo-generated, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
4. You can decide on the AI’s response if the lead wants to rent instead of buy.
- If you do work with renters please let us know so the AI can continue engaging the lead.
- Otherwise, the AI will respond saying that you do not work with renters.
5. You can change your default quiet hours.
- They are currently set from 8pm to 8am in your timezone.
6. Holiday Schedule - You can select any public US holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc) or specific dates that you do NOT want text automation to be active during.
7. You will need to select the CRM stages that AI is opted OUT for. For Follow Up Boss our clients have typically excluded the following standard stages:
- Hot Prospect (or Hot), Current Client, Pending, Closed, Past Client
8. Agents assigned to leads in your CRM will need to be opted in or out of Automated ISA. This is a choice you need to make.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can the agent take over the conversation?
A: You can reply back to the lead within the Stars Lead Detail page. Learn more about Agent Texting here.
Q: Can we change the schedule or frequency of the drip texts for the Automated ISA?
A: No, the schedule is fixed and applies to all clients so we cannot change it.
Q: Can we change the verbiage of the Automated ISA or the drips?
No, however, we would love to hear your feedback on the language used! Please email email@example.com with the specific email address of the lead and the conversation so we can investigate conversations that have misaligned intent or appear to be incorrect.
Q: How do I opt a specific lead out of all Text Automation (Behavioral Texts, Drip Texts, and Automated ISA)?
Go to the Stars lead detail page and click on the right-most button:
You can also choose to just opt out the lead from the current AI conversation with the button immediately to the left of opt out of all future texts. If the lead engages on your website in the future, they are still eligible for text automation.
Q: What Lead Filtration Should I Use?
A: Our recommendation for lead filtration when using Automated ISA is to set it to “No Filtration” so the AI can qualify and engage all leads.
Q: Tags - How do I identify which leads I should be reaching out to in my CRM?
A: AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP - Agents should call lead right away and take over the
AI_ENGAGED/AI_INTERESTED - Monitor closely and call to introduce yourself.
AI_NOT_INTERESTED - No action needed. We automatically enroll the lead in bad
number recapture and remarketing.
In Follow Up Boss, we have 3 Smart Lists:
AI Engaged - Possibly Interested -> Monitor closely and call to introduce yourself.
AI Engaged - Not Interested -> No Action needed
AI Engaged - Needs Follow Up -> Call lead right away and take over the conversation
For other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org !