Big Idea: Behavioral Texting is sending messages to your leads when a Ylopo Priority Alert is triggered and you haven’t cleared out the Priority task in your CRM. When the behavioral text is sent from your Ylopo ‘Assistant’ and the lead responds, you can take over the text chat within the same window in Stars and continue the conversation.
- Any leads that are opted out of behavioral texting will not be able to be texted through the agent texting tool.
- You can opt them back into behavioral texting in Stars to reactivate this.
- A new section is being added in Ylopo Stars for parties which are opted into Behavioral Texting which is called the “Lead Message Inbox” that will show all the communication between a lead and Ylopo’s automated behavioral texting platform, as well as allow the agent to jump in and send a text directly to the lead
- On desktop screens, it will be above the Agent Toolkit section:
- On mobile it will be right below the Lead Information section:
When the lead responds to your text message from within the agent texting section in Stars, you will receive a text message from Ylopo that looks like this:
"We've texted John Smith for you, and they replied "when can I see them" - see full thread: [Conversation Specific Stars Link]"
The short [Conversation Specific Stars Link] link indicated above will take the agent to the Stars lead detail page texting section. It also auto logs them into Stars when they click this link. After 7 days from the 1st time they click this link, the link will stop auto logging them in (for safety purposes) and they will just need to provide their login info.
If you take over the conversation from the inbox screen, the AI will automatically shut off for the conversation you have taken over. However, the next time the consumer texts back the AI will start again. If you want to permanently opt the user out of future AI communication, please turn off behavioral texting.
If you catch any bugs or notice any issues, please email email@example.com.