If you plan on making a transition from one CRM to another (for example moving from Chime to Follow Up Boss) you will need to complete a CRM change in order to integrate your new CRM with Ylopo. This will allow us to send all new Ylopo generated leads and relevant notifications to your new CRM and to deactivate the integration with your current CRM.
How to Complete a CRM Change:
1. First contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the change and provide us with the following information:
- The name of the new CRM you plan on transferring to.
- Login and password information for the new CRM - this will allow us to integrate the new CRM with Ylopo once your database has been transferred.
- CRM Transfer Target Date - If you have a particular date that you would like this transfer to occur let us know, otherwise this can be done as soon as possible.
2. Next, export your entire lead database and any relevant data (such as Notes, Tags, etc.) from your current CRM and transfer that information into the new one. While Ylopo does not move CRM data, if you need any assistance in getting your database transferred the support team from your new CRM will be able to assist you with this step.
- In the event that it gets difficult for you to transfer everything all at once and do a full scale switch seamlessly, we do have the option of sending new leads to both CRM’s for a few days if needed while you get yourself situated. *Please note that while we are able to send new leads for both CRM’s, it is highly discouraged that you continue to do this for more than a few days.
3. Immediately let us know when you’ve completed the data transfer to your new CRM.
- If you have sources configured to auto-import in your current CRM, let us know if you want to carry over the same settings. If so we will add the lead sources to auto-import in the new CRM integration during the transfer process.
- *For Those Transitioning to Chime Only*: You must provide us an export of all these leads in a spreadsheet/.CSV file as well.
4. Our support team will integrate the new CRM with Ylopo and deactivate your current CRM integration. During this process we will transfer all of the existing Ylopo Stars Links and resync them to their profiles in your new CRM.
5. We will notify you once the integration transfer has been completed and the Ylopo Stars Links have been synched to the new CRM.
Last updated 5/17/2022 by Brent Ocegueda