Google My Business's most useful features are pushed to a more visible location – the search results page.
Previously it was harder to use the Google My Business dashboard from a desktop as its URL is longer and not that obvious, so most of the users trying to find this URL would type in Google search for getting the URL from the SERP and again navigate to the actual Google My Business listing.
You can now find your GMB in Google search and maps thanks to this new update.
Here's how to do it:
You can access your Google My Business account by typing your business name in the Google search results if you log in with the Google account that manages your Google My Business profile.
You will notice the following new panel:
It is a list of all the features with which you can interact on a regular basis, right in the local search results. It is now much easier to have these options at your fingertips.
- View the most recent reviews and star ratings.
- Respond to your Google reviews as soon as possible.
- Create Google Ads more quickly and easily.
- Make a quick Google post to promote your special offers.
- Look at Google analytics and insights.
- Update your GMB listing, including business information, phone number, business description, and business category, among other things.
It's now even easier to see phone call metrics from the profile, as well as the number of searchers, search queries, and new online reviews.