How to set up your Follow up Boss inbox number*:
1) Begin selecting Inbox in the top menu then select Manage indicated by the gear icon at the bottom left of the screen.
2) Click on the New Team Inbox button.
3) Next, name the new inbox. We recommend something identifiable such as Click to Call Inbox. Add the agents you want to put into rotation. Under call routing options, select the check box for Press 1 to Answer. If the agent is busy then it won't send to their voicemail but will route to another agent.
All assigned agents will be called when the number is dialed. The first to pick up will need to press one to take the call and speak with the incoming caller. You can send to a prerecorded voicemail or a specific team member's inbox if there is no answer. When completed with setting up, click Save.
4) IMPORTANT: After selecting Save and take note of the phone number to provide it to your team and save it as a contact Ylopo Click to Call. Make sure to share this number with us at Clicktocall@ylopo.com.
5) You will now see the Click to Call inbox you created.
*This setup requires the calling package with Follow Up Boss.
How to Set up a Pond for Click to Call:
1) Go to Admin in the top navigation, click on Ponds, and then the Add Pond button.
2) Name the Pond "Ylopo Click to Call Pond" and select the Pond Lead agent who owns this pond. This lead agent is typically the primary license holder or admin who will receive all Pond notifications.
Please also select all users who will have access to this Pond.
Note: If you do not want all of these users to have access to this lead record, you can assign only one admin user to this Pond, who will then need to assign the lead to the agent who answered the call.
Here is what your Pond will look like:
How to set up Lead Routing:
1) Go to Admin in the top navigation, then click on Lead Flow
2) Find the lead source Ylopo - Buyers, Ylopo - Sellers, and Ylopo LSA and click the Advanced Settings option for each:
Set up a Rule to route leads with the tag YLOPO_FB_C2C and FB_CLICK_TO_CALL to the Ylopo Click to Call Pond, then click Save. It will look like this:
Be sure to complete this step for both the Ylopo - Buyers, Ylopo - Sellers, and Ylopo LSA sources!
Last Updated: 3/31/22 Chrissi B.