Once completing your Branded Site Questionnaire, our web specialists will automatically pull the first 10 Testimonials from a Zillow Agent Review link and put them on your site, creating a “Testimonials” page, if you have provided us your Zillow URL.
- If you have a team, your team members can also provide this link for us on their individual Agent Profile Questionnaires.
Other import options available:
Google Reviews - You can Gather your Google My Business review links and provide those links to us. With our testimonial importer, we have the capability to pull the first 5 reviews with the Google My Business review link, as well.
Manual review options:
- And many more!
As clients begin to leave reviews for you and your team, these do not automatically update your testimonials page.
Here are some alternative display options for your testimonials that can be utilized on your Branded Site:
- Google My Business Widget Code: Using this link you can follow the instructions to attach a Google My Business Widget code, allowing you to view all of your reviews on your site.
- If you need more direction, you can use this link to contact their Business center as well as Google Support.
- Embed Social: Embed Social is a Social Media Marketing team that allows for the opportunity to connect with your Google My Business reviews and have them listed in a User-Friendly API and to be displayed in real-time.
- Embed Social also allows for utilization among other popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and even TikTok.
- Here is a video that provides excellent information on how to generate and send the code that we need for your Branded Site reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-SYXn-LdI
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us via email at email@example.com and we will get you in touch with your Branded Sites Project Manager.
Updated 11/4/2021 - Victoria S.