We recommend the following set up when you sign up for LSA with Ylopo and use Follow Up Boss as your CRM.
If you have a team working the LSA leads, we suggest setting up a Follow Up Boss inbox number, Pond, and lead routing specifically for your LSA leads.
Note: If you are an individual agent working your LSA leads rather than a team, you will not need to complete all of these steps. If you'd like to use a Follow Up Boss number for LSA, you should complete the steps in the 'How to set up your Follow up Boss inbox number' and 'How to set up Lead Routing' sections (skip setting up the Pond). If you don't want to use a Follow Up Boss number for LSA, you can just complete the steps in the 'How to set up Lead Routing' section. As an individual agent, you will set the lead routing Rule to assign the leads to you rather than a Pond.
Important: If you are an individual agent using a Follow Up Boss inbox number for LSA, the caller ID on the incoming calls will show the incoming lead's phone number. If you have more than one user in Follow Up Boss, your Follow Up Boss inbox name will appear on your caller ID when two or more users are assigned to the inbox.
How to set up your Follow up Boss inbox number:
1) Click on Inbox in the top navigation -> Click on Manage at the bottom left
2) Click on New Team Inbox
3) Name the inbox something identifiable like "Google LSA Inbox". Then select the agents you want to give access to this inbox.
All assigned agents will be called when the number is dialed and the first to pick up will speak with the incoming caller.
NOTE: Select the "Press 1 to answer" option, otherwise the call will not continue ringing other agents if it hits voicemail earlier on another agent's line!
4) IMPORTANT: Take note of the phone number and provide it to your team so that they can save it as a contact. Email Ylopo at email@example.com and let us know that you would like to change your LSA phone number to the number you see in this screen as well! Then click Save.
5) You will now see the Google LSA inbox you just created.
How to Set up a Pond for Google LSA:
1) Go to Admin in the top navigation, click on Ponds and then Add Pond.
2) Name the Pond "Google LSA Pond" and select the Pond Lead agent who owns this pond. This lead agent is typically the primary license holder or admin who will receive all Pond notifications and will be assigned to this lead for third party systems that require an assigned agent.
Please also select all users who will have access to this Pond. This should be the same set of users selected above who are a part of the Google LSA FUB Inbox number.
Note: If you do not want all of these users to have access to this lead record, you can assign only one admin user to this Pond who will then need to assign the lead to the agent who answered the call.
Here is what your Pond will look like:
How to set up Lead Routing:
1) Go to Admin in the top navigation, then click on Lead Flow
2) Find the lead source Ylopo LSA - Buyers and Ylopo LSA - Sellers and click the Advanced Settings option for each:
Set up a Rule to route leads with the tag YLOPO_LSA to the Agent 'Google LSA Pond', then click Save. It will look like this:
Be sure to complete this step for both the Ylopo LSA - Buyers and Ylopo LSA - Sellers sources!
You may also visit our Support Center page on Marketing and Remarketing
Last Updated: 12/16/22 Rem M.