Welcome to Raiya Live! With this call center in place, we will automatically answer every LSA call that comes to you, and either hot transfer them to you / someone on your team or ask the caller qualifying questions and send you a note directly into your CRM! No more missing LSA calls! We’ve staffed our call center to pick up 95%+ of your inbound calls.
Summary of Raiya Live Benefits
- Provide a dedicated resource to answer phone calls increasing call pickup rate and boosting LSA ad ranking
- Filter out invalid leads (spam/bot/sales call etc). Only leads who identify as buyers or sellers will be transferred over to your call forwarding number via a warm transfer.
- Create a lead record for all LSA calls within the Follow up Boss CRM.
- Import leads into the Ylopo ecosystem for remarketing
Cost - included in your LSA tech fee
Call Center Hours -
Every Day: 5:00AM PST - 8:00PM PST / 8:00AM EST - 11:00PM EST
What can you expect to see in your CRM?
Our call center agents are trained to ask for name, call back number and email.
If a caller is not a qualified lead meaning they aren't looking to buy or sell, the call center agent will not transfer the call to your number. Instead the call will be terminated and a lead record will be generated in your CRM.
Here is what the registration note looks like (this screenshot is from Follow Up Boss, but other CRMs will show similar information):
The disposition of the lead will be indicated in the lead registration note as well as a CRM tag.
- Unqualified leads will have the following dispositions: Rental, Wrong number, Spam_sales, Job Inquiry, Job Not Served, Hung up.
Qualified leads will have the following disposition:
ISA Transfer Successful - The caller was transferred to your forwarding number
- **Please note that once the call center agent reaches you and you confirm that you can take the call, the transfer will be immediate. The call center agent will not come back on the line when connecting you to the caller**
- ISA Transfer Unsuccessful - The call center agent attempted a transfer but no one picked up
- ISA Transfer Successful - The caller was transferred to your forwarding number
- Automatic Transfer - If the call center did not field the call, the call will automatically be transferred to your forwarding number. Note that all leads that were automatically transferred will have a placeholder email.
Also, if the caller declines to provide their email address, we will automatically generate a placeholder email using the caller's phone that looks something like this: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Only Leads - Phone only leads have the placeholder email that we generate and when you do get in touch with the caller and want to update their email, please make sure you click on their Stars lead detail page and update the email there. The email will then sync to your CRM.
IMPORTANT: You will need to update the email in Stars because updating the email in your CRM WILL NOT sync back to Stars.
In Stars, we would also recommend setting up listing alerts depending on your conversation with the lead. We will not be automatically setting up any listing alerts for LSA leads. IMPORTANT: Only set up listing alerts if you have an updated email for the client as placeholder emails will not be delivered.
You can identify LSA leads with the following source and tag:
You can learn more about our recommendation on how to set up lead routing on Follow up Boss for Ylopo LSA leads here
To learn more about Ylopo LSA, please review our help articles here
If you would like to sign up for Ylopo LSA and Raiya Live, fill out this form.
If you already use Ylopo LSA and would like to add Raiya Live, fill out this form.
You may also visit our Support Center page on RAIYA
Last Updated: 12/15/22 Rem M.