We've introduced a new button under the Agent Toolkit section in a Stars lead detail page! This is a global unsubscribe button, and you'll see it labeled as "Opt lead OUT of all listing alerts":
When you click this new button, it will:
- Unsubscribe the lead from all existing searches (dynamic, bonded, lead-defined, agent-defined, or seller alert). The lead gets opted out of all of these.
- Remove any ‘bonded listings’ because these drive new bonded search creation. Therefore, no new bonded listing alerts will go out for this lead.
When the lead is in a ‘globally unsubscribed’ state:
- No new searches or listing alerts will be allowed, with one exception:
- Leads can create lead-defined searches on the Home Search Site and doing so will actually revert the global unsubscribe flag (as they've essentially opted in).
Important Note: An agent will still be able to create a push alert and it appears to go out with an invalid date. However, the alert does not actually go out. We realize this is misleading, and we will be fixing this in an upcoming update soon.
After you click the "Opt lead OUT of all listing alerts" button, Stars will show a ‘global opt in’ button in its place which allows you to revert the change. However:
- Clicking that button will re-enable all of the lead's previously opted out searches that had the specific opt out method of global unsubscribe, and will reactivate those searches. The exception to this is the bonded listing alerts since the bonded listings have been removed.
If you have any questions about this new global unsubscribe button, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated April 2021