If you've invested in Ylopo for your team, you'll want to make sure to do everything possible to set them up for success. And if you're a single agent who is now expanding, you'll want to make sure your new team members know how to work the system as well as you do!
This article covers everything you need to know about adding a new agent onto your Ylopo platform.
Step 1: Fill out the Agent Profile Questionnaire.
Either you or your agent may complete this form.
First, please make sure that the "Ylopo License Holder's Name" field contains the name of the person who purchased the Ylopo License, not the name of the new agent being added.
Near the bottom of the form is where the agent's name, contact information, and photo will be entered.
The rest of the questionnaire helps accomplish several important steps for your new agent:
- Giving them access to Ylopo Stars.
- Ylopo Stars is where the user will be able to see the lead's activity on your Ylopo Home Search Site.
- Any agent working with Ylopo must be added to Stars first. To add them to Ylopo Stars, check "Yes" to the first question on the form.
- Creating an Agent Search Subdomain.
- An Agent Search Subdomain is identical to your main default Ylopo Search Site, but with the specific agent information included in the concierge area. Any lead who registers directly on the agent search subdomain will be assigned to that agent in the CRM (If using LionDesk, FUB, Firepoint, or Sierra).
- Any agents working leads or using the open house tool need an Agent Search Subdomain. To create an Agent Search Subdomain, check off "Yes" for the second question on the form.
- Setting up a Single Agent Page on your Branded Website.
- Even if the user doesn’t work with the leads directly, you may want to add them to your team page and set up a single agent page for them on your branded website. The agent has the option of adding their bio, featured listings, communities they serve, and reviews/testimonials.
- Here's an example of what a Single Agent page looks like.
- To add a Single Agent Page to your branded site, check off "Yes" for the third question on the form.
- Enrolling them in Training
We want your agents to see maximum success with Ylopo, so just by submitting the agent's name and email, we'll automatically enroll them in Ylopo's New Agent Training courses to get them excited about the system and give them the foundational skills they need to work the leads effectively.
Step 2: Follow up to make sure that your agents complete Ylopo's training.
We can't stress enough how absolutely crucial this is for your ROI!
A few minutes after Agent Profile Questionnaire is submitted, the new agent can access their training a few ways:
- They will receive an email from Coassemble (the platform that hosts our training) notifying them that they've been enrolled in training (the subject line will be "Welcome to YLOPO"). That email will have a link for them to set up their password and access the courses.
- If for any reason they have trouble receiving that email or accessing it, they can go to ylopo.coassemble.com and login with the email address that they entered on the Agent Profile Questionnaire. They can use the Reset Password pathway to set up their password.
The Ylopo New Agent Training consists of five courses designed to "sell" your agents on Ylopo and get them as excited about the platform as you are. It also provides a solid foundation for understanding how Ylopo leads are generated and how to approach them.
The courses are designed to be taken in order and are prerequisites to one another. As your agents complete each course, they'll get certificates of completion. They can access these certificates at ylopo.coassemble.com (see image below).
We recommend asking them to either show you this screen once they've completed all 5 courses or to send you their certification of completion for the fifth course (which they can only receive if they've completed all the courses). That way you know they have all the tools they need to crush it with these leads and get the ROI that they - and you! - want to see it.
If you have any questions about adding a new agent to your team, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: 9/17/21 Colleen M.