When a lead is either generated or imported into Ylopo this information shows in your Sierra lead summary.
The Source of where the lead came from. The Ylopo sources as are as follows:
- 'Ylopo' - Ylopo Buyer type lead, generated via Facebook marketing
- 'Ylopo Seller' - Ylopo Seller type lead
- 'Home Valuation (Ylopo)' - Lead generated on the Home Valuation tool on a client's Ylopo branded website
- 'Open House (Ylopo)' - Lead generated on the Open House tool on a client's Ylopo branded website
- 'Branded Website' - Lead generated on any other lead capture forms on a client's Ylopo branded website
The Stars Link can be found on the left-hand side in the connected platform link and in the notes. Including the initial Registration Note.
The Registration note includes the link to Ylopo Stars which that links to a full set of tools and features.
Tags are added based on the current supported Ylopo tags. This is how they appear on the lead summary:
Ylopo leads will generate events as they engage with the automated texting, listing alerts, and home search site and managed through the lead's associated Stars profile. When leads interact with these tools in specific ways we will generate the following events:
- In the History, a note will be generated with the details of the event.
- The tag will be added.
- The assigned agent will be notified that through email or text of the engagement.
Examples include YRPRIORITY and HANDRAISER:
The note will be added showing the lead received a YPRIORITY or HANDRAISER with information that explains what triggered the event.
The tags will be added to the lead.
And the assigned agent will receive a notification.
To set up your two-way sync of new lead sources please email email@example.com (all other features will automatically be turned on)!
Last Update: 9/23/21 Colleen M.
Please sign in to leave a comment.