Here's how Professor Barry Jenkins recommends working through your Smart Lists that you set up in Follow Up Boss. He'll break down for you exactly how to contact the lead in each stage!
List #1: Brand New Leads with No Communication
These leads just came in and there are leads that have a significant need right away. Call as quickly as you can!
- Call quickly and ask for feedback on what they see for sale right now to get them talking
- RAIYA is texting as your assistant, but you should use text template #1 for new leads as well.
- Your CRM is emailing the lead, so I would leave that alone.
- Remember: You are only going to try constantly like this for 10 days then move on. Give it your all!
List #2: New Leads 10 Days or Less
Stay persistent those first 10 days. After 10 days, you can move on to call your next set of new leads and old leads that are behaving like they are interested!
List #3: Leads 10 Days or Older That Are Active
Smart List Number 3 Criteria:
- Old Leads (10+ Days)
- Recently Active
- Must have one of these tags to be in this list: YPRIORITY, AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP
List #4: Converted Leads That Are Active
Smart List 4 Criteria:
- Hot/Warm/Cold Stages
- Recently on your website
- Has any tag YPRIORITY, AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP
List #5: Converted Leads - Call On a Schedule
Smart Lists -5-7
1. Hot: Contact Every 7 Days
2. Warm: Contact Every 21 Days
3. Cold: Contact every 45 days
(Note: If the lead is active in list number 4 and you contact them, the days reset for these lists since you've already contacted them.
Last Updated July 2020