Q: Is Homebot also going to be available for our Canadian clients?
A: No, unfortunately, Homebot is not available in Canada together with seller alerts and sold listing data.
Q: Will agents be able to see seller alerts and Homebot info in Ylopo Stars like they can see listing alerts? Agents will need the data to confirm CMA.
A: Homebot digest links will show in the notes when the lead triggers a HOMBEBOT_ENGAGED Tag. This occurs when a lead views the Homebot report. In viewing the report from the link it will trigger the tag again.
Q: Will Homebot integrate with my branded site at all to start? Will it replace the Home Valuation page (currently Zillow)?
A: All branded site's home valuation links now to Homebot. On this page, the lead is offered a free home analysis if they provide their address. Once the address is provided they are sent to a registration form for the Homebot digest.
Q: Are only admins able to access Homebot (since it’s through Mission Control)?
A: Currently, there are 2 ways a Ylopo client can access Homebot:
- An admin can click on the “Visit Homebot” link in Mission Control and enter the email address associated with that Homebot account. They will be emailed a magic link to their email which can log them into Homebot and they can also set a password for future logins.
- If they want to provide their agents access to Homebot, they will need to provide this email address and shared password to their agents.
Q: Is there a best practice for agents to get the circle prospecting leads to “opt-in” so that they get Homebot nurture?
A: Circle prospecting leads can be imported for remarketing purposes only and not to receive seller alerts with Homebot. In general, we do not recommend that clients import these leads for remarketing due to a low return on investment. In the future, we will be working on integrating the Homebot experience with the seller landing page so any circle prospect leads that land on the seller remarketing ad will land on the seller landing page with Homebot.
Q: What if I already have a Homebot account that I pay for?
A: If you have a Homebot account already, you have the option to switch your account over to Ylopo. However, there are several features that you will NOT have access to with Ylopo’s Homebot integration that you may want to keep your existing Homebot integration and leave as is.
- Separate branding for each of your agents (not just team leader/team)
- The Buyer Market Portal is not available via the Ylopo/Homebot Integration
- Homeowners who are used to the Homebot Digest will get a new alert from Ylopo which may decrease engagement because they don’t expect this change
How to Transition to Ylopo:
If you would like to transition your Homebot account follow these steps:
- Please email Homebot customer service at email@example.com and ask to cancel your Homebot because you are transitioning to Ylopo. Also, ask to EXPORT your existing Homebot leads
- Email the export from Homebot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ylopo needs to contact Homebot to create a Ylopo account for you
- Homebot alerts will begin going out from Ylopo
Q: How is Homebot integrating with my Branded Site :
A: Homebot is integrated as your Home Valuation tool. So leads can register for Ylopo and Homebot directly by completing the information on this registration page.
Q: How do I reset my Homebot password in Homebot?
A: Follow the above instructions on how to login to Homebot, click the “generate” magic link option when you
Q: What logo should I use for my profile photo?
A: There are a number of places your logo could appear, but the most prominent place is the Profile photo on the Homebot Digest. We recommend a square logo with a minimum of 300px by 300px because this square will get cropped into a circular profile photo. Rectangular logos will not work because the circle will get cropped incorrectly.
Q: How do you provide the lead import information in the correct format?
A: Please see the form and template along with some instructions in this article:
Importing your Leads for Homebot
The address needs to be parsed out into:
Street Address 1, Street Address 2 (if any), City, State, Zipcode
Last Update: 6/2/22 Colleen M.