Q: Is Homebot also going to be available for our Canadian clients?
A: No, unfortunately Homebot is not available in Canada together with seller alerts and sold listing data.
Q: Will agents be able to see seller alert and Homebot info in Ylopo Stars like they can see listing alerts? Agents will need the data to confirm CMA.
A: Homebot digest links are not going to be in Stars for now, but we will look into making them available in Stars in the future. For now, clients will be able to login to Homebot through a Mission Control link.
Q: Will Homebot integrate with my branded site at all to start? Will it replace the Home Valuation page (currently Zillow)? Will they also get the embed code for their Homebot account? (or do they technically not actually have a true Homebot acct?)
A: At the moment, we are still testing the Homebot landing page capture experience. If this proves to be effective, we will look into implementing Homebot on the branded site, but it is not available right now. The existing Home Valuation page on the branded site will not have any integration from Homebot.
Q: Can only admins can access Homebot (since it’s through Mission Control)?
A: Currently, there are 2 ways a Ylopo client can access Homebot:
- An admin can click on the “Visit Homebot” link in Mission Control and enter the email address associated with that Homebot account. They will be emailed a magic link to their email which can log them into Homebot and they can also set a password for future logins.
- If they want to provide their agents access to Homebot, they will need to provide this email address and shared password to their agents.
Q: Is there a best practice for agents to get the circle prospecting leads to “opt in” so that they get Homebot nurture?
A: Circle prospecting leads can be imported for remarketing purposes only and not to receive seller alerts with Homebot. In general, we do not recommend that clients import these leads for remarketing due to a low return on investment. In the future, we will be working on integrating the Homebot experience with the seller landing page so any circle prospect leads that land on the seller remarketing ad will land on the seller landing page with Homebot.
We can do it for remarketing but not for HB nurture. Typically remarketing for circle prospecting is not good, too small of a cut. If they sign up on our seller site then they will get the HB nurture.
Q: Are we going to deprecate the existing seller landing page which uses Zillow information?
A: Not at the moment, but this will be something for a future iteration.
Q: What if I already have a Homebot account that I pay for?
A: If you have a Homebot account already, you have the option to switch your account over to Ylopo. However, there are several features that you will NOT have access to with Ylopo’s Homebot integration that you may want to keep your existing Homebot integration and leave it as is.
- Separate branding for each of your agents (not just team leader / team)
- The Buyer Market Portal is not available via the Ylopo/Homebot Integration
- Homeowners who are used to the Homebot Digest will get a new alert from Ylopo which may decrease engagement because they don’t expect this change
How to Transition to Ylopo:
If you would like to transition your Homebot account follow these steps:
- Please email Homebot customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to cancel your Homebot because your transitioning to Ylopo. Also ask to EXPORT your existing Homebot leads
- Email the export from Homebot to email@example.com
- Ylopo needs to contact Homebot to create a Ylopo account for you
- Homebot alerts will begin going out from Ylopo
Q: How is Homebot integrating with my Branded Site :
A: Currently Homebot is not integrated with your Branded Site, we are still doing testing on our seller lead conversion on our homebot registration form and once tested we will implement it on your branded website.
Q: How do I reset my Homebot password in Homebot?
A: Follow the above instructions on how to login to Homebot, click “generate” magic link option when you
Q: What logo should I use for my profile photo?
A: There are a number of places your logo could appear, but the most prominent place is the Profile photo on the Homebot Digest. We recommend a square logo with a minimum of 300px by 300px because this square will get cropped into a circular profile photo. Rectangular logos will not work because the circle will get cropped incorrectly.
Q: How do you provide the lead import information in the correct format?
A: Please see the form and template along with some instructions in this article:
Importing your Leads for Homebot
The address needs to be parsed out into Street Address 1, Street Address 2 (if any), City, State, Zipcode