Homebot is the industry’s leading home seller nurture experience. It has proven to engage homeowners at a high level and keep them coming back over time due to very unique data not found anywhere else. Ylopo has an exclusive fully integrated Homebot connection, so clients receive this benefit with the first 500 imported leads from your database completely free. Also, any seller leads Ylopo generates are automatically added to Homebot for you.
Requirements for using Homebot:
- Only import leads who are past clients, hot prospects, or leads you have generated from marketing.
- Do not import leads from Circle Prospecting (Remine, Cole, etc). Sending emails to these leads will generate a high spam rate and get your domain blocked for future emails.
- The first 500 sellers you import will be free. After that, if you nurture MORE leads it’s $25 (per month) for every 500 additional leads. Five hundred (500) leads should cover 95% of clients - does not include leads already in Homebot or Ylopo generated leads
- Only leads imported using our seller Excel template will be imported into the system
Instructions for importing Homebot Leads:
- Organize your lead database according to this template:
- Go to this form and complete the import:
- Support will contact you if there are any issues with your import
How this Keeps Leads on your website:
By offering information that homeowners want to see, we can use this information as an item of value that entices them to register on our website. Furthermore, because everyone that owns a home wants to review these reports, it keeps the homeowners on our website for months. This provides the Ylopo user with many opportunities to engage and discuss the report with the homeowner lead.
What is Homebot:
- Best possible homeowner nurture (and digest)
- Homebot has all of the mortgage data about homeowners in the country and uses that data effectively to nurture homeowners
- Homebot has some of the best engagement rates (email opens and clicks) in the industry
Ways Ylopo Uses Homebot to Nurture Leads:
- Seller Experience Emails: Sold Homes
- Facebook ads with Homebot information
- Homebot home evaluation page on your branded site
Power User Tip:
When a person engages your homebot report that is in your Ylopo-Homebot account, the tag “Homebot_Engaded” is added to the lead. This gives you very granular information on which leads you should be calling about their home value!
- How to Access your Data Within Homebot: https://ylopo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043173932-How-to-Access-your-Data-Within-Homebot
- Homebot Digest: https://ylopo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360061381071-Homebot-Digest
- What your Consumers Receive with Homebot: https://ylopo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043613371-What your-Consumers-Receive-with-Homebot
If you have any other questions about Homebot, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we're happy to provide more resources.
Last Review: 9/23/21 Colleen M.