Goals of this Video
- Identify and sort new Ylopo leads (01:41)
- Understand source values for Ylopo generated leads (02:24)
- Configure lead routing rules (06:48)
- Email drips, lead assignments, round robins
- Find Ylopo stars links (04:40)
- Understand and use Ylopo tags (11:37)
- Understand initial lead registration data (12:39)
Identify and sort by new Ylopo Leads
- Menu: Select the square menu button at the top left.
- Company leads: Shows all leads in the dashboard. Leads option show users only.
- Filter: Located at the top right. Upside triangle dropdown.
- Lead Source: To filter Ylopo leads there are four types
- Home Valuation (Ylopo)
- Open House (Ylopo)
- Ylopo (Buyer)
- Ylopo Seller
- Sort by: Creation date is the default and shows the most recent. There are other sort options here.
Find Ylopo Stars Links
- In Live Activity Feed
- In Contact Details, there is a link on the bottom
- In lead activities and tasks
Configuring Lead Routing
- Menu to Office settings
- Lead distribution:
- Lead distribution is linear
- Edit lead distribution by selecting the pencil icon
- Can see/edit when active
- Can edit price maximum and minimum
- Edit lead owner assignment
- Add users and set up a round-robin or pond distribution
- See what users are active and the percentage of distribution
- Turn on or off auto text
- Apply campaign to the lead
- Here select which campaign or drips
- Select a loan officer -loan officer assignment
- Campaigns are set in the menu
- then campaigns are listed in alphabetical order. Under this can see name and when to stop
- Can set to stop see flow, delay, create tasks, to create use plus icon. Can send email or text and apply to various leads
- Can see how many active leads are applied to these campaigns in the active, paused, completed, or stopped stage. You can view the number of campaigns total at the bottom.
- Can insert rules between lead flow distribution by selecting the plus icon and selecting save.
Ylopo Tags in Firepoint
Tags show on the left column of the lead info in different colors and can be expanded out.
- Can be used to filter by priority or hand raiser when filtering leads in company leads
- Returned- Shows were registered and have returned to IDX site.
- I_Need_To_sell_Before_I_Can_Buy-Applied from the questionnaire submission lead responded with when originally registered.
- Remarketing Visitor- brought back to the site
- Ylopo_Facebook- Lead imported via Facebook
- Ylopo_Organic- Lead registered directly on the site
- HANDRAISER- Priority tag for properties found on the Home Search Site. You are able to filter by this tag.