The following video will review how to view a Lead's search activity, access Ylopo Stars, view Ylopo lead registration information, understand Priority Lead Alerts, complete Priority Lead tasks, and view AI Texting within a Lead file.
Watch the full video, or scroll down to see text and image instructions.
Goals of this video:
- Access Ylopo Stars (00:49)
- Understand Priority Lead Alerts (03:05)
- Complete Priority Lead tasks (06:52)
- View AI Texting within lead file (07:45)
How to Access Ylopo Stars Record in Follow Up Boss
Once you've filtered and located a particular lead's file in Follow Up Boss, you can access their Ylopo Stars record by clicking the Ylopo Stars Link, which can be found in three separate areas of Follow Up Boss.
- Once on a lead's page in Follow Up Boss (FUB), scroll down and find "Custom Fields" section along the far left panel. You will see "Ylopo Stars Link" with a clickable URL, which will direct you to the lead's record in Ylopo Stars.
- A lead's Stars Record can also be accessed in FUB through the "Persistent Note" section, which is always in the lead's "Event History," in the center panel of the lead's page. From here you can click a link to:
- "Send push listing"
- "Edit listing alert"
- "View browsing history"
- Finally, a lead's Ylopo Stars Record can be accessed from the far right panel in the "Website Activity" section. Click on the "View in Ylopo Stars" button.
Understanding Priority Lead Notifications
Another important feature of the Ylopo suite is the Priority Notifications generated for Ylopo Leads. There are several categories of Ylopo Priority Alerts.
- One of the most important notifications is when a lead has returned to your site after a certain number of days in inactivity.
- This lead will receive a "RETURNED" tag in Follow Up Boss.
- Another common Priority Alert is when the Artificial Intelligence texting suite has been engaged by the lead, the conversation is concluded and ready for the Agent to take over.
- The lead will receive an "AI_NEEDS_FOLLOW_UP" tag in Follow Up Boss.
- Also, when a lead requests a showing or information about a property, a notification will be added to the lead's event history.
- This type of notification will receive a "HANDRAISER" tag for the lead in Follow Up Boss.
These lead-generated activities, and some others, will trigger a Priority Alert notification along with relevant recommended actions and resources for the assigned Agent to manage the file. Agents will receive an email and text about a Priority Notification.
Priority Notifications in Follow Up Boss also receive the "YPRIORITY" tag in the system. You can search and filter by tags and source in Follow Up Boss to find all the Leads that fit your search criteria.
Priority Lead Tasks
When you get a Priority Lead Alert, a "Task" will automatically be created to help an Agent track down and follow up with the lead. "Tasks" are editable. By clicking on the task, you change the title, task type, who is assigned to the task, and task due date. Check the checkbox to mark the task complete.
View AI Texting within a Lead File
Once you select a lead's Ylopo Stars Link, you can view their IDX engagement with your site, including saved searches, listing alerts. You can also view a lead's text conversation with the AI.
- After selecting a lead's Ylopo Stars URL, or clicking the "View in Ylopo Stars" button, find and select "Lead Message Inbox," will drop down and display a lead's conversation with AI.
- While reviewing a lead's conversation with the AI, an Agent can take over the conversation by responding directly to the lead in the "Enter a message for the lead" text box.