Goals of this video:
- Access Ylopo Stars (03:09)
- Understand Priority Lead Alerts (06:56)
- View lead's search activity (08:28)
- View lead's behavioral text history
- AI_START_BAD_NUMBER, Y_IMPORT tagging (12:36)
- View Ylopo lead registration information (03:59)
Lead FIle Information:
- When last logged into on HSS
- The median price point if the lead had a search history
- Who last contacted the lead on your team
- When the lead was created
- Will see if filtered down to a source point
- If assigned to a pond
- A pond is assigned to a group of users. Ylopo works a group assignment by picking one pond agent as the lead. Typically is in alphabetical order.
- Assignee to the lead
Stars Links are located within the lead itself in the contact details section. Under contact details are the registration details for the lead as well.
On the Stars link if associated with a pond you will see all those in the pond on the Stars page.
Text automation is the same you see in the Stars file
See initial lead activity registered and import see lead are and price imported on seeing registered on the initial listing
Where there is a registration on an initial listing you can also view the property the lead was brought in on the Ylopo search site view link can see where property if on market
See the drip text the time stamp and wording
High priority lead- becomes a high priority lead when the lead returns and views three times or more. When it becomes a priority lead Ylopo will add a high priority tag of YPRIORITY.
All tags will be shown in the left menu.
Here is an overview of the leads searching history. The properties lead started to view from the first day. See the address the statistics and when last viewed and how many times. Are able to click into the MLS numbers and got to your Ylopo search site. Firepoint provides an overview with an average for searches.
It provides information about who was assigned to the pond.
If you want to view the pond go to the menu and then into ponds. View the pond name and there view the users. There you are able to click into the pond and view the leads. You are able to sort down the lead source to Ylopo.