Goals of this video:
- Access Ylopo Stars (03:09)
- Understand Priority Lead Alerts (06:56)
- View lead's search activity (08:28)
- View lead's behavioral text history
- BAD_NUMBER, Y_IMPORT tagging (12:36)
- View Ylopo lead registration information (03:59)
Lead FIle Information:
- When last logged into on HSS
- The median price point if the lead had a search history
- Who last contacted the lead on your team
- When the lead was created and registered for Ylopo
- Tags added. When triggers priority, handraiser, etc.
- If assigned to a pond
- A pond is assigned to a group of users. Ylopo works a group assignment by picking one pond agent as the lead. Typically is in alphabetical order.
- Assignee to the lead
Stars Links are located within the lead itself in the contact details section on the left side. The Stars link is in the registration special notes. The Stars link can be found in the activities and tasks live feed notes.
On the Stars link if associated with a pond you will see all those in the pond on the Stars page.
Text automation will show all texts sent from both Firepoint and Ylopo. The Ylopo texts can only be replied to or stopped in Stars.
See initial lead activity registered and import. This contains the lead the price imported when the lead viewed the initial listing.
Where there is a registration on an initial listing you can also view the property the lead was brought in on the Ylopo search site.
See the drip text the time stamp and the wording
High priority lead- becomes a high priority lead from a high level of engagement with the home search site. When it becomes a priority lead Ylopo will add a tag of YPRIORITY, a note will be added with details about what triggered the tag, and the assigned agent will receive a notification.
All tags will be shown on the left side of the menu.
Here is an overview of the leads searching history. These are the properties the lead started to view from the first day. See the address, the statistics, and when last viewed and how many times. Can click into the MLS numbers and got to your Ylopo search site. Firepoint provides an overview with an average for searches.
It provides information about who was assigned to the lead or the pond.
If you want to view the pond go to the menu and then into ponds. View the pond name and there view the users. There can click into the pond and view the leads. You are able to sort down the lead source to Ylopo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.