Learn what happens when a new Ylopo Source Lead is imported into LionDesk. We'll show you how to filter and search for Ylopo Leads by Source and Tag. We'll also explain how to find, create, and edit Routing Rules for Ylopo Sourced Leads in Lion Desk for customizing drip campaigns and setting up lead assignments. And of course, we'll show you how to access the Lead's Ylopo Stars Account from LionDesk.
Watch the full video, or scroll down below the video to see text and image instructions.
Goals of this video:
- Identify and sort new Ylopo Leads (01:00)
- Understand source values for Ylopo generated Leads (01:20)
- Configure Lead Routing Rules (03:36)
- Email drips, Lead assignment, round robins
- Find Ylopo Stars Links(07:46)
- Understand and use Ylopo tags (10:30)
- Understand initial Lead Registration data (08:00)
How to Find Ylopo Leads in LionDesk by Source and/or Tag
Ylopo Leads can be filtered by Source and Tag in LionDesk.
- Click "Contacts" on the far left menu bar in LionDesk.
- Select "Filter Contacts" for a drop down menu of filterable searches.
- Select "Contact Source" to view Sources. More than one selection can be made. There 3 Ylopo generated Sources:
- Ylopo Seller
- Open House (Ylopo)
- Click "Apply Filters" to view your new filtered Ylopo Leads.
You can also search for Ylopo Tags from the same interface shown above.
Ylopo uses two important tags:
- HANDRAISER - Leads that have reached out for information on a property or a showing for a property.
- YPRIORITY - Leads that have triggered an event such as returning to the site after being off for a few days requesting info on a showing, sharing a listing, or looking at a listing multiple times in the same session, Lead responding to an AI text, or expressing interest in seeing a listing with our automatic texting tools.
If you choose to search for Ylopo Leads using just Tags, or Source(s) and Tags, follow steps similar to those above: Go to "Contacts" and select "Filter Contacts."
- Select the option for "Select a Tag" and choose one or more tags you want filtered.
- Click "Apply Filter" and you can scroll down to get a filtered list that includes selected Tags.
Your new list, filtered by Ylopo Lead Sources and Tags, can now be sorted by several different categories, including "Created" to see when the latest Ylopo Leads were created.
Create and Edit Routing Rules for Ylopo Filtered Sources
Once you've filtered for Ylopo Leads in LionDesk, you can create and edit specific routing rules for drip campaigns and lead assignment.
- From the Filtered Leads page, click "Settings" on the far left menu bar.
- Select the tab "Lead Distribution & Team Setting" to access the "Lead Import Setup" option panel.
- Note: From the "Lead Import Setup panel, you can see current distribution and drip campaign selections for each Ylopo Source filtered.
- Choose "Select Lead Source Provider" and pick "Ylopo" as the Source.
- Then click "Apply New Lead Routing" and LionDesk will open a new window with additional criteria to select.
The popup window from LionDesk will prompt you to select a source, campaign, and distribution type.
- "When these leads are automatically imported into LionDesk, the following source will be added:" - all applicable Sources will show as options.
- Select "Ylopo" for your Source.
- "Then start following drip campaign:" - all applicable Sources will show as options.
- Select a drip campaign you want to be associated with the Lead Source.
- "Distribution Setting:" - two options will display, "Individual" and "Team Rollout" (a round-robin configuration).
- If you select "Individual" a new option will display for you to choose an Agent.
- If you select "Team Rollout" two new options will display, "
- "Distribution Method (When Team Rollout)," which will enable choices for "Specific Team," "Zipcode," and "Price Range (Coming Soon)."
- If "Specific Team" is selected a new option will now display for "Team Selected" where you can choose which team is assigned the distribution.
- Note: You can create or edit Teams on the panel to the left of the "Lead Import Setup" panel referenced above.
Edit Drip Campaigns from within LionDesk
Drip Campaigns associated with Source Leads are defined in LionDesk and can be edited to meet customized requirements. You can view tasks of that campaign and edit any of the associated emails or texts for those campaigns.
- Click "Marketing" on the far left menu bar in LionDesk.
- Select "Auto Drip Campaign" tab and search for the campaign under "Auto Pilot Campaigns."
- Click the "Tasks" icon beside the "Auto Pilot Name" to view the tasks and actions of the corresponding campaign.
- In the adjacent panel to the right, the tasks and actions for the selected Drip Campaign will appear. Any of the tasks can be edited or removed by selecting with the "Edit" or "Remove" icon in the rightmost column of the specific task.
Access a Ylopo Lead's Star Account through LionDesk
You can access Ylopo tools for a Ylopo Lead in Lion Desk by finding their Stars Link. Once in Stars and Mission Control you can access texting features, configure Listing Alerts, and review Listing Alert engagement for the Lead.
- Click "Contacts" on the far left menu bar in LionDesk.
- Note: A previous filter may be applied. Save or change as necessary.
- Leads can be sorted by various fields including Source, Last Comment, Created, and a few others.
- Select a Lead by "Name" and you will be directed to the Lead's personal page within LionDesk
- Once in the Lead's file in LionDesk, scroll through the "Contact Activity Timeline" on the right side of the screen to find a Ylopo generated event with Lead details and a Stars Link.
- Scrolling toward to the bottom of the "Contact Activity Timeline" you may find the Lead's originating Ylopo event, or "Registration," where key details will show how the Lead first came into contact with Ylopo. It will also include their Stars Account Link, where you can access additional Lead details and Ylopo features.
- Another important Ylopo generated event will be found under the comment, "Ylopo Links & Activity," which will include two links:
- "Send push listing:" - Select this link to create a new push listing.
- "View browsing history:" - Select this link to view the Lead's log-ins and viewing history.