Goals of this video:
- Identify and sort new Ylopo leads (0:56)
- Identify and sort most recently active Ylopo leads (01:30)
- Find Priority leads using tags (01:52)
- Use Smart Lists for Ylopo leads (03:17)
- Understand source values for Ylopo generated leads (05:22)
Find and sort Ylopo leads
- To add additional columns for sorting select the Columns button and select the columns you want to be added.
- In Follow Up Boss you can narrow down the leads using the Filter. An example filter is: Source
- Source filters down leads from where they are imported from, Ylopo is an example.
- Some filters will already be displayed in the columns those include Created and Updated.
- Created is always listed as most recently imported.
- Tags are another option that you can add to filter down leads to either include or exclude the selected tag.
- Example: Add filter tag YPRIORITY
- You can save filters as a Smart List by clicking the Save List button at the top right.
- Under Save List, you can name the list, add a description and share your Smart List with everyone to use or not.
Managed Lists are located at the top far right. Here Smart Lists can be edited, copied, or viewed
- This shows who created the list and the date when it was created.
- Here you can duplicate the smart list by clicking the link to copy.
- It can be edited by selecting the edit icon. For renaming or updating the description.
- You may edit by selecting the list itself and making changes. When done select Update List.
- Delete the list by selecting the trash icon.
- Smart lists are included at the top of the FUB screen as well.
- Ylopo Open House
- Ylopo Home Valuation
Optional Sources depending on your setup:
- Ylopo Adwords
- Ylopo Facebook
- Ylopo LSA
- Ylopo Seller
Last Update: 9/22/21 Colleen M.