Goals of this video:
- Identify and sort new Ylopo leads (0:56)
- Identify and sort most recently-active Ylopo leads (01:30)
- Find Priority leads using tags (01:52)
- Use Smart Lists for Ylopo leads (03:17)
- Understand source values for Ylopo generated leads (05:22)
Find and sort Ylopo leads
- To add additional sort columns use the Filter drop-down on the top right.
- Add fields you want to filter by. An example filter is: Source
- Source filters down leads, for example, you can filter to Ylopo only leads
- Some filters will already be displayed in the columns. For example, Created and Updated.
- Created is always listed as most recently imported.
- Tags are another source that you can add to filter down leads to either include or exclude the selected tag.
- Example: Add filter tags YPRIORITY
- You can save filters as a Smart List by clicking the Save List button at the top right.
- Under Save List you can name the list, add a description and share your Smart List with everyone to use or not.
Managed Lists are located at the top far right. Here Smart Lists can be to edited, copied, or viewed
- This shows who created the list and the date when it was created.
- Here you can duplicate the smart list by clicking the link to copy.
- It can be edited by selecting the edit icon. For renaming or updating the description.
- You may edit through selecting the list itself and making changes. When done select Update List.
- Delete the list by selecting the trash icon.
- Smart lists are included at the top of the FUB screen as well.
- Ylopo buyer leads
- Ylopo seller
- Ylopo open house
- Ylopo home valuation