Goals of this video:
- Identify and sort new Ylopo leads (01:10)
- Understand source values for ylopo generated leads (3:07)
- Configure lead routing rules (03:36)
- Email drips, lead assignments, round robins
- Find Ylopo Stars links (07:09)
- Understand and Use Ylopo Tags
- Understand initial lead registration data (09:45)
How to identify and sort leads in FUB
To identify newly Ylopo registered leads already in Follow Up Boss (FUB) use:
- Source column
- Filter by selecting the filter tool button
- Ylopo Source Values:
- Ylopo - which is for Ylopo buyer leads
- Ylopo Seller
- Open House (Ylopo) - if you have had open house leads register on the open house tool generated on the branded site.
- Home Valuation - a branded site tool for home value leads that have registered on that page.
- Created column to sort by most recent tickets. This is the default view.
- Updated You can add this or any other sort option through the Columns drop-down box on the right. Updated is the most active leads in your FUB dashboard. They have most recently engaged with your site
Configuring leads in the Admin Section
Under the Admin Section apply any rules, action plans, and assignments
- Select the lead flow rules, which defaults when first entering the admin section. Lead flow rules are applied to leads based on the source of the lead. For example, Ylopo buyers or Ylopo Sellers is a lead flow rule that may be configured.
- To edit these rules click on the scroll wheel next to advanced settings.
- Rules are applied on a top-down basis. Where the first matching rule will apply the flows to that lead. If the lead meets the assigned tag criteria it is then assigned to the listed agent or group and applied to the selected action plan.
- If the lead does not match this case it will follow the default rule configured. The default rule is the rule applied to all Ylopo sourced leads that do not match any of the other rules applied to the leads as you go from top to bottom lead flow.
- To select the action plan you want to be assigned to the lead you would come to the action plan section of your admin panel and pick from the various action plans.
- In the action plans section, the plan is defined and configured. You apply the action plan through advanced settings in the action plan section.
- Assignments can be set through the agent assignment field in advanced settings. Here you may assign either an agent or group. Groups function as round robins.
- You can set up groups within the group's tab in the admin section.
Locating the Ylopo Stars link
By selecting a Ylopo lead file you can see the Ylopo Stars links. Here there are a few different places you can access the Ylopo Stars link:
- The Ylopo stars link under the custom field on the left.
- Another is the permanent note under Ylopo Links and Activity. Here are links to:
- Send Push Listing - to configure a new push listing for the lead to send immediately
- Edit Listing Alerts - configured for the lead that may be edited and create new listing alerts
- View Browsing History
- The website activity panel in the FUB information panel on the far right. Under the information panel, you may also view the action plan.
Clicking on the Stars link provides your full Stars file for the lead including contact information, the FUB info inherited by the FUB CRM they are linked to, and the listing alerts configured on the lead.
Initial lead registration data
The lead file in the information panel is the currently running action plan. The lead source information is available as well as the assigned agent, lender information, when created, and the last engagement. Initial registration information along with a direct link is located at the bottom of the lead FUB file. Information is gathered from this listing to generate alerts for this lead. Included under registration is the lead source, assigned to, lead type, segment, ad set, along with general information.
Last Update: 9/22/21 Colleen M.