Behavioral Texts are SMS messages sent to leads by Ylopo after a lead has meaningfully engaged with your home search site. This is a responsive approach to lead engagement that helps ensure you’re constantly in touch with every qualified lead (even when you can’t be). Behavioral Texts are distinct in this regard from “Automated ISA,” which you can read more about here. To learn more about Behavioral Texting please visit this page.
As a general rule of thumb, we recommend keeping Behavioral Texting running. However, there are of course some circumstances where turning off Behavioral Texting is called for:
- The lead has specifically asked you not to text them
- You are already in contact with a lead and you don't want them receiving additional
communications from Ylopo
- You no longer wish to "work" that lead
To turn off Behavioral Texts for active leads:
For this example we’re using Follow Up Boss.
1. Go to your CRM and find the file of the lead requesting an opt-out.
2. Once at the lead's profile page in your CRM, find one of the three Ylopo Stars links to access their Ylopo Stars profile.
3. Once you’re at the lead's Ylopo Stars page find the “Opt Lead Out of all future texts” button and click on it to toggle it off.
You can also check out this video to see the above approach in action!