We start building the initial draft of your site after you go live . The normal turnaround time for site build is 3-4 weeks.
An email will be sent to you once the site build is complete with the title "Your YLOPO Branded Site - Ready for Review".
The email will include; A few key notes to start, the link to your site, and Login Credentials.
Below are the steps on how to log into your Branded Site.
1. First click on the Edit Mode Link from the email we sent you.
NOTE: If your Branded Site is already Live and Published with us, you can use your general domain to login by adding /config to the end of it. Example: https://domain.com/config then follow the steps below!
2. It should direct you to a page shown below. From here, Choose LOG IN ANOTHER WAY in the top right corner. Kindly disregard the OKTA button option which is for YLOPO Employees.
3. Next step is to add the Username and Password from the login credentials we sent you.
Please note that If you already have a Squarespace Account, or if you are using another Social Media platform to login for your email address, you may do that.
You will also be informed on the email we sent to you if you have your own YLOPO password. Please be sure to use the same email address we send you.
4. If your credentials don't work, you should select the CAN'T LOG IN? option on this page to reset your password. Please be sure to only use the email address we've sent you as the username.
5. Once you're logged in, you will see the Edit Mode of your Branded Site. This is also the same page where we edit your Branded Site.
You can also update your site by doing simple edits. You may refer to the KNOWLEDGE BASE where you can access other articles on how to maintain your site.
6. Finally, to preview the site as a consumer would on the front end, you just need to remove the word config/ at the end of URL address as the image shows below, and hit return to refresh the page.
Due to Squarespace’s recent UI changes, the backend of your website may differ from the pictures in this article.
We are working on updating our materials to reflect the new UI.
You may also visit our Support Center page on Branded Site
Should you encounter any issues or concerns logging in, kindly reach out to email@example.com. We are always happy to assist.
Last Updated: 09/20/23 by Rem M.