Rehabilitating your old database with a new push!
In an era of increased competition, our best defense is to invest in existing client relationships. Regardless of how old the lead, contact file, or database is, all Ylopo users agree that one of the most fascinating aspects of the Ylopo nurture technology is its ability to bring your database back to life. Leads will see the remarketing ads, seller alerts, listing alerts, as well as dyva branding videos. These contacts from your old database will actually start to use your website.
This is important because homeowners or future homeowners research online a great deal before committing to any particulars. With Ylopo’s nurture technology, you will consistently be the first person the lead speaks with.
Don’t skip this step!
Power user tip: If you have contacts with a home address that you are allowed to email, make sure you do a Homebot import (ylopo.com/homebot) so that the homeowners get the most fascinating equity report in the industry!
Mass Lead Import and Auto-Import allow you to pull your leads from other sources into the Ylopo systems. Any imported lead can then be viewed in Ylopo Stars, and will automatically be set up with Dynamic Listing Alerts, receive Behavioral Texts/Raiya, and can be marked as a Priority Lead.
Our realtor in residence, Barry Jenkins, talks about why this is so crucial here:
What Is A Mass Lead Import
Mass Lead Imports allow you to import a large database of leads into Ylopo Stars. We recommend Mass Lead Imports if you have a database of leads that you would like to nurture using Ylopo technology, or if you would like us to remarket to those leads on Facebook.
For example, if you're discontinuing another lead generation service and want us to nurture your old leads, a Mass Lead Import would work well for you. During a mass import, we will import the leads into Ylopo Stars and set up a basic set of search criteria to produce daily listing alerts for each imported lead and make them eligible for remarketing. When onboarding with Ylopo we reach out to get your leads imported. We will walk you through the process step by step. If you decline then or have more leads to import later you can always contact support of your account manager.
How To Do A Mass Lead Import
To begin your Mass Lead Import, you need to first have all of your leads added to your CRM. All leads imported must have an email address. We will take the contact information and look to match this to their Facebook so we may send targeted dynamic ads. How you want to market to these leads initially besides Facebook targeting is up to you. There are the options:
- Send a welcome email. The welcome email introduces the lead to your new home search site. We want them to register for your new site so they begin to receive the listing alerts and engagement with Automated ISA (Raiya). If you want to customize your welcome email, you have this option just let us know.
- Send an initial listing alert. The leads will start receiving dynamic listing alerts when they register for your home search site. They are dynamic, meaning that they update as the lead engages with the site. You can send a listing alert before the lead registers.
- If you have saved searches in your CRM, send us a CSV with all the export information.
- For those without saved searches, we need you to provide parameters including the area and price range. For example: Los Angeles, $500,000 to $1,000,000.
- Send both a welcome email and a listing alert. Double the outreach!
- Retargeting with dynamic ads. No initial emails.
Depending on the CRM used you may tag the leads or send a CSV for importing. After providing your response to the questions above we will advise you on how to proceed. For tagged CRMs we will provide the correct tag and for CSV, we ask you to send the CSV with all exported information. We will send a group of test leads for you to check with each mass lead import you send. Leads that are less than 48 hours old and tagged will be automatically imported. So please be sure to only tag leads you want to be imported.
Automatic Lead Import
If you have a lead source that will be sending you leads on an ongoing basis, but want to manage them in your CRM and Ylopo Stars, an auto-import is the best choice. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the lead source you'd like to import and we can set it up for you! If we don't have a source enabled yet, just send us the names of 2-3 leads from that source that you've already imported into your CRM!
Last update: 9/29/21 Colleen M.