While the single listing flyer can be printed as a printable flyer, the listing detail link can be used to advertise your listing online. To access this page, use your branded tools page or add /listing-detail to the end of your branded site URL. Example: www.mydomain.com/listing-detail.
Enter an MLS number and select a team member to generate a listing detail link.
Click "Create Generated Listing Link".
Listing detail will be generated. You will see information about the home.
Scroll down and you will see the gallery and the agent's information.
Below is the lead capture form where the lead can schedule a showing.
How are leads being distributed into your CRM?
- You will be notified as soon as the lead fills out the form on your Branded Website and submits it. The lead will be assigned to the agent selected on the listing detail page.
- On your CRM, Source will show Branded Website.
- HANDRAISER and YPRIORITY tags will be added.
- HANDRAISER - This indicates a lead that registered through your Branded Website.
- YPRIORITY - A lead that has completed some action that indicates high home search activity and/or a request for more information.
- When you open the lead’s profile, under the timeline history, you will see the registration note. See example below:
If you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update 09/13/23 by Rem M.